Patagonia Stealth Pack 30L
The 30-liter, water-resistant Stealth Pack is built for multiple hatches, changing conditions and toting extra gear for long floats or multiday trips. Ergonomic, lightweight and body-conforming, it features a large main compartment, quick-access exterior pocket and a top stash pocket. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Water-resistant shell is made of 6-oz 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a polyurethane coating on one side and a TPU coating on the reverse
Back is cushioned, contains an integrated net holster and accommodates a hydration system
Oversized water bottle pockets on both sides of pack for hydration or extra storage
Stealth Pack capacity is 30 liters; includes a waterproof pocket built with TRU® Zip technology—pocket can be mounted internally or externally, depending on your system
Multiple exterior lashing points, D-rings, stash pockets and sleeves are all placed for intuitive, quick access to all accessories
Padded sleeve fits laptops up to 13"
Supporting the People Who Made This Product
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
Country of Origin
Made in Vietnam.
- Shell: 6-oz 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a PU face coating and a TPU back coating
- Lining: 3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PU coating
- Back panel: 4.5-oz 100% recycled polyester hydrophobic mesh
- Pockets: 9.4-oz 66% nylon/34% elastane mesh
- Webbing: 100% recycled nylon
- Cord: 100% recycled polyester
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
50,8 cm x 31,8 cm x 20,3 cm