Boats and trucks can only take you so far; you have to make it the rest of the way to the fish on your own two feet. When the trail gets long, our Ultralight Wading Boots keep a spring in your step all the way there and back. The lightweight, quick-drying synthetic leather upper is flexible yet tough enough to handle years of hard use. Extremely durable Venergy mesh with Bionix yarns drains the footbed while keeping sand and silt out, making the Ultralight an ideal fishing boot. The internal support and reinforced toe box protect feet from deep-water pressure and rocky river bottoms. Long-wearing Rock Grip sticky rubber soles hold fin straps, accept studs (sold separately) and can be resoled for extended life.
- Quick-drying synthetic leather is lightweight and comfortable; extremely durable Venergy mesh with Bionix yarns drain quickly and keeps sand out
- Long-wearing Rock Grip soles; all outsoles can be resoled; sole designed to hold fin straps; sole also accepts studs, which are sold separately
- Internal upper support and reinforced toe box resists water pressure when deep wading
- Winner of the 2012 “Best Footwear” award at EFFTEX; the European Fly Fishing Show
- Synthetic leather upper, with a nylon/spandex neoprene tongue and polypropylene insole board. Full-length molded EVA midsole
- 1077 g (38 oz)