Hardy Zane Pro Rod
The Zane Pro rod continues Hardy's premier position with high performance salt water fly rods. Using the finest high modulus carbon fibers and the best Sintrix 440 resin system, the rod diameters have been reduced for less resistance in the wind and for greater accuracy. The guides are the latest generation of ceramic lined recoil titanium stripper guides and snakes. The bar stock aluminum reel seat has been hardened to the highest- grade anodization to ensure it is scratch resistant. The Zane Pro is proving itself to be the most durable, precise, and successful rod with wins for Tarpon and Permit anglers in this year’s game fish tournaments in the Keys.
- Low profile, more responsive blank design
- Ceramic lined Titanium recoil guides
- Hard anodised reel fitting
- legendary strength to weight Ratio of Sintrix 440
- 4 or 1 section design for the ultimate in performance or convenience