Patagonia Middle Fork Packable Waders
Write a review
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Our lightest and most packable waders feature our seamless bootie technology; made with lightweight yet durable waterproof/breathable fabric, they fold into a compact stuffsack for go-anywhere convenience and capability.
Providing maximum performance, packability and comfort, our Middle Fork Packable Waders feature a streamlined design, innovative, low-bulk seamless synthetic rubber booties and light-but-durable H2No™ Performance Standard fabric with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The lightest, most packable and most technically advanced waders we’ve ever made, the upper body is built from 3-layer, 3.5-oz 100% recycled nylon; the seat and legs are 4-layer, 4.5-oz 100% polyester (70% recycled). Better yet, the Middle Forks roll up into their own compact 8" x 13" stuffsack and weigh in at just 26 ounces. They’re optimized for travel, warm weather and backcountry fishing, but don’t let the light weight fool you—these revolutionary waders are built to last and work just as well for the home pool, with heavy-duty scuff guards and single-seam construction, which moves the seams away from high-wear areas. The strong and stretchy seamless bootie design also adds durability by eliminating the most common points of failure or leakage. An interior TPU-welded waterproof pocket keeps phone and key fob dry, a drop-down suspension system allows easy wear at waist height in summer conditions, and an adjustable wading belt keeps everything in place.
- The highest-performing, lightest, most packable waders on the market, featuring our seamless bootie technology; the ultimate backcountry or travel wader
- Single-seam construction for durability and gusseted crotch for freedom of movement and comfort
- Minimalist, adjustable suspenders and wading belt
- Heavy-duty scuff guards at ankle
- Interior TPU-welded waterproof pocket
- Roll up into their own compact 8" x 13" stuffsack and weigh in at just 26 ounces
- 740 g (26.1 oz)