Simms G3 Guide Stockingfoot River Camo
G3 Guide Stockingfoot River Camo
The first wader designed to keep you from being seen by fish.
Stealth isn’t a fashion statement. It’s a science. Utilizing exclusive patterning created by Veil Camo, a leader in scientifically-engineered camouflage, SIMMS offers you the first wader designed to keep you from being seen by fish. If you’re like us, you’d travel halfway around the world for a chance at the fish of your dreams. Make the final feet count by getting closer in River Camo. Fish aren’t blind: The River Camo pattern distorts the fish’s ability to detect shape and movement so you can position yourself for the ideal cast. Built with 3‐layer GORE‐TEX® Pro Shell in the upper, 4‐layer GORE‐TEX Pro Shell in seat & legs, the G3 Guide™ Wader in River Camo has the durability to withstand stealthy approaches in rugged environments.
- A GORE-TEX® stockingfoot wader that brings Simms River Camo concealment to all your covert, river-bottom operations.
- Zippered chest pocket
- Removable Flip‐out Tippet Tender™ pocket with dual‐entry zippers & retractor docking station
- Zippered reach‐through micro‐fleece lined hand‐warmer chest pocket
- Hook and loop patch accepts the Super Fly Patch (Sold Separately)
- Built‐in low‐profile belt loops with 2 in. stretch wading belt included
- Patented front & back leg seams allow unprecedented mobility and eliminate seams in critical inner leg wear zones.
- Adjustable elastic 1.5in suspender with opposing YKK® buckles for waist‐high conversion
- Abrasion‐resistant built‐in Gravel Guards with boot hooks
- Anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet with anti‐microbial finish
3‐layer GORE‐TEX® Pro Shell in upper; 4‐layer GORE‐TEX® Pro Shell in seat & legs.
Designed to Blend In…Because you’re the last thing fish want to see.
Uniquely designed to evade fish, River Camo offers you an edge at beating detection, so you can get one step closer to the fish and that perfect casting position. In collaboration with Veil Camo, Simms® developed River Camo—a cutting edge, proprietary and mathematically driven camouflage pattern for fish—by breaking up shapes. Built with a color palette tested in the river environment and against the fish’s vision, River Camo is technology built to keep you more in tune with the natural world.
GORE-TEX® PRO SHELL
GORE-TEX® PRO SHELL outerwear is waterproof, exceptionally lightweight and offers the ultimate in breathability, durability and extended comfort. Constructed with a woven backer, GORE-TEX® Pro Shell garments slide easily over other layers and offer exceptional tear strength and internal abrasion-resistance.
The GORE-TEX® membrane is the heart of all GORE -TEX® products. The GORE-TEX® membrane contains 9 billion microscopic pores per square inch. These pores are so small that water droplets cannot get through but water vapor can still escape. Water from the outside cannot penetrate and cold winds cannot pass through, but perspiration can escape easily, keeping you dry and comfortable all day. GORE-TEX® fabrics are created by integrating the GORE-TEX® membrane between an outer fabric and lining.
MADE IN USA
Proudly made in Bozeman, Montana, USA.
Please note delivery time can take up to 10 days - 2 weeks