Lamson Litespeed M10 Reel Ultramarine
The Marine version of Litespeed is equipped with a hybrid drag system, sharing some elements of the Cobalt drag – fixed spindle, large heat wicking conical surfaces, click stop drag knob. The LS M incorporates close tolerance composite bearings, and comes equipped with the same linear spring set found on LS F, optimized for each reel size. Like our Cobalt reel, it holds an IPX8 waterproof rating to 100 ft. LS M frame and spool share the same open structure as LS F, with emphasis on greater stiffness and stability. The art of the fly reel derives from the science of the fly reel, but at the end of the day both art and science, when held in balance, serve to make us smile. Manufactured in the U.S.A. and assembled in Boise, Idaho.
Hybrid Cobalt style drag system:
- Pressure rated (IPX) drag system
- Threaded nut spool retention system
- Indexing drag knob with click settings
- Larger high torque (up to 15 lbs) Delrin/Teflon composite drag cone
- Linear progression drag springs - predictable drag tension