Patagonia Stealth Work Station
Engineered for the minimalist angler, this low-bulk, water-resistant pack attaches to wader suspenders and keeps tools, flies and essentials front and center. The Stealth Work Station features a large zippered main pocket, two zippered accessory pockets, a rear security pocket, fly patch and tool docking stations. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Fabric DetailsShell is made of 6-oz 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a polyurethane coating on one side and a TPU coating on the reverse
Integrated MagnetIntegrated magnets on the pack front hold flies, nippers or hemos for quick, efficient fly changes
External OrganizationExternal stash pocket, two hemo-garages with clip loops, multiple lash points
Internal OrganizationSingle internal pocket includes two tippet spool/leader organizers, two separate compartments for fly boxes and essentials
Adjustable attachmentEasy-adjust straps attach to wader chest straps for minimalist, on-the-go gear storage
Fair Trade Certified™ SewnFair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
Country of OriginMade in Vietnam.
Weight200 g (7.05 oz)
- Shell: 6-oz 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a PU coating on the face and a TPU coating on the backer
- Lining: 3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PU coating
- Pockets: 9.4-oz 66% nylon/34% spandex mesh
- Webbing: 100% recycled nylon
- Cord: 100% recycled polyester
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
200 g (7.1 oz oz)
6" x 9.5" x 3"
5L (305 cu in)