Hardy Bougle Heritage Fly Reel
Write a review
Launched for the reel's 110th birthday in 2013, this Bougle is one of the best yet. With its rolling pillar, reversible click check, naval brass bush and spindle, and hand polished, deep anodised "pearl silver" finish, this Bouglé reel is sure to become one of the classics.
Made by time-served Hardy Bros. reel makers in Alnwick, England, this Bouglé reel comes presented in a beautiful, UK made, soft leather, sheepskin lined reel case.
- Sweet sounding, wide ranging check system
- Naval brass bush and spindle
- Deep anodised bar stock aluminium in Pearl Silver finish
- Easily changed from left to right-hand wind
- Spools interchangeable with Bouglé Mk VII, VI, V and IV
- Supplied with Hardy Bros. soft leather, sheepskin-lined reel pouch