The Guideline Loft Jacket is an ideal garment for the entire fishing season. It is also an excellent leisure jacket. The jacket has a very low packing volume and can be packed in its own inner pocket for minimal volume when you are on a trip. With 60 grams of filling, the jacket is designed to be used alone as an outer jacket on cool days, or as an intermediate layer under the wading jacket when it rains. The jacket is designed with a comfortable hood for protection against weather and wind. The back is lowered for better warmth and insulation. For storage, it provides you with an inner pocket and two outer side pockets.
Guideloft™ is a premium insulation that provides a superb warmth-to-weight ratio. The material is engineered to keep you warm and dry in cold weather conditions. It is crafted from 100% recycled polyester, with a mixture of hollow and solid yarns that keeps the material vigorous while giving the product a soft feel and great packability.
- One inner pocket and two outer side pockets.
- All pockets with YKK zippers.
- 60 grams Guideloft ™ insulation filling (with a mixture of 80% straight fibers and 20% hollow and helical fibers).
- The textiles in the jacket are bluesign® certified, which is considered the highest environmental certification in the market.
- The inner and outer fabric is made of 100% recycled nylon 20D, bluesign® certified.
- The outer fabric has C0 fluorocarbon free DWR impregnation.
- Weight: 430 g in size L.
- Color: Walnut / Algae Green
- Sizes: S-XXXL