LPX Chrome fly rods are designed and built with a brand-new Guideline rod action. They have a ¾ deep load and power that kicks in earlier in the cast without sacrificing the speed in the rods. They have a lightness, stability and responsiveness that connect you with the cast in a totally new way. LPX Chrome single hand rods are powerful and designed for river fishing after migratory trout, salmon, seatrout and steelhead. A premium fly rod stacked full of features, rarely seen at these prices.
The secret behind the distinct rod action is our C.A.P M4.0™ technology, an advanced carbon layup that creates a unique rod flex, that has it all. The action is best described as medium fast, progressive with fast recovery. The tip section has great stability for setting sharpen loops and the power to lift heavy sinking lines. During casting you easily get connected to the lower parts of the rod which delivers a remarkable kick/catapult effect in the stop, this lets you deliver long casts with hardly any power. The unique side-stability in LPX Chrome make the fly line follow the rod extremely well when you swing and rotate the rod during the cast. Leading to more precise casting, higher line speed and cleaner loops. A truly new action that will set the standard for our future fly rods.
The LPX Chrome rods has custom designed reel seat and FLOR grade quality cork grips with rubber-cork reinforcements to stand the test of time and hard days on the water. These 9,9 #6, 7 and 8 are built to carry bigger flies chasing migratory trout, seatrout, and salmon. The rating on these rods is spot-on and leaves no need to overload. We recommend to us them with a shooting head like Compact 3D+, 4D Compact multi tip our ULS lines. A hot tip is to use our WF Bullet line if you want to fish for “chromes” fishing upstream with bombers.
LPX Chrome SH 9’9” #6 - a rod that gives you the best of two worlds. Stealthy fishing, but still the power to handle tougher fishing situations. The rating on these rods is spot-on and leaves no need to overload. Perfect for migratory trout, seatrout and grills. If using a shooting head we recommend our 3D+ Compact or our ULS lines.
LPX Chrome SH 9’9” #7 - are built to carry bigger flies chasing migratory trout, seatrout and salmon. The rating on these rods is spot-on and leaves no need to overload. We recommend to us it with a shooting head like 3D+ Compact or our ULS lines. A hot tip is to use our WF Bullet line If you want to fish for “chromes” fishing upstream with bombers.
LPX Chrome SH 9’9” #8 – same as the #7 but with even more back bone for those trophy chromes. The rating on these rods is spot-on and leaves no need to overload. We recommend to us it with a shooting head like 3D+ Compact or our ULS lines. A hot tip is to use our WF Bullet line If you want to fish for “chromes” fishing upstream with bombers.
• C.A.P M4.0 advanced blank construction technology.
• Medium Fast action with a blank construction that generates a fast recovery speed.
• Versatile rod action that manages all types of lines.
• Super light rods with low swing-weight that lets you fish long brutal hours in search of Chrome without fatigue.
• Glossy coated deep Teal/Grey colored blanks with matching Teal wrappings.
• FLOR grade quality cork grips with rubber-cork reinforcements to stand the test of time and hard days on the water.
• Matte-Grey/Teal hard anodized reel seats with “CHROME logo" to ensure thickest and hardest layer of protective anodizing possible.
• Lightweight and corrosion-resistant Titanium stripper guides with zirconia inserts.
• Guides are single leg and PVD coated in a semi-matte gun smoke finish. Strong finish without toxic lead.
• Delivered with recycled polyester rod bag in a strong Polypropylene tube that also has a recycled polyester fabric cover.
• GL ECO-Tech ™, no grinding of blanks that produce harmful dust at production facility.
• Low Toxic Resins: Glues and varnish on the rods have a very low content of harmful substances, which leads to a healthier worker’s environment.
C.A.P M4.0 TECHNOLOGY
C.A.P M4.0™ gives spectacular performance with flawless recovery and unique precision. C.A.P Technology features a Complex Axial Pattern (CAP) paired with unidirectional carbon fiber layups. In CAP, layers of carbon fibers are placed in varying angles to each other to maximize strength and stability in all directions. In a unidirectional non-woven carbon pattern, all fibres run in a single, parallel direction ensuring maximum strength lengthwise. M4.0 ™ is the resin we use in this type of blank construction. The properties of this resin fill the gaps in the carbon cloth more effective than normal resins and has greater strength. It also decreases the overall need for resin in blank construction. Resulting in lighter rods than ever before.