Simms Bugstopper Solarflex Hoody
Biting bugs and hot sun require a solution you can wear. The BugStopper® SolarFlex® Hoody is the answer, sheltering you from both. Insect Shield® technology protects you from the swarms, while the lightweight, breathable UPF 50 fabric keeps you cool when the day turns tropical. Protection also comes with added comfort thanks to a smooth flat-seam construction, mobility promoting raglan sleeves, and a trusty fulltime hood.
- Built with Simms’ highest performing solar protective knit fabric that feels smooth to the touch, stretches for comfort, dries fast and keeps you odor-free with HeiQ Fresh and HeiQ Stain Away
- Insect Shield® for long-lasting, effective, & convenient insect protection
- Knit hood for solar protection with non-corrosive enamel ring snap center front closure for a secure fit
- Extended sleeve length with envelope thumbholes and a center finger loop for back-of-hand sun protection
- Combination of marrow seams & flat-seam construction for maximum comfort
• Body - 92% polyester/ 8% spandex,143 gsm single jersey knit finished with HeiQ Fresh FFL, MM and Stain Away