VARIVAS STANDARD TAPER LEADER 12ft
Write a review
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
A versatile tapered leader design from Varivas. Built with an olive-green butt section running towards a clear forward section, using Varivas’ new ‘smooth tech coating’ for increased durability, better abrasion resistance and reduced friction. These leaders are also treated with a special non-stress resin coating to ensure low memory and to prevent any unwanted water absorption. A great leader choice for both fresh and saltwater applications.
- From beginners to professional anglers, streams, lakes, and saltwater, this product is a versatile choice for all skill levels and environments.
- Invisible in the water. The color of the end-part is Misty Green, and the tippet, Natural Clear.
- Has a smaller end diameter to match the thickness of the tippet.
- Smooth Tech Coating reduces surface friction, increases durability, prevents water absorption.
- Colour: Butt-section: Misty Green / Tippet: Clear