Vision Koski Waders
As the successor to Vision’s popular IKON waders, the KOSKI presents itself as an absolute price-performance hit with a multitude of practical features. Made in Korea using high-quality materials from Japan, these waders fulfill all the wishes and demands of modern fly fishermen. The robust waders are made from a four-layer, breathable F4 material, which has been proven in other Vision models in recent years, such as the Vision LIFT waders. The Koski waders fit is anatomically designed and the leg area (up to the thigh) has been reinforced to provide extra protection in the high-wear areas, while the thinner chest area ensures maximum breathability.
Other features of the Koski Waders include a water-resistant (non-waterproof) front pocket made of the same materials which feature a water-repellent YKK AquaGuard zipper. A large fly box or other gear can be stowed here. Above the front pocket and along the side are various looks for storing tools, tippet lines, or other gear that must always be quick to hand. Also in the chest area is a fold-out, waterproof bag made of sturdy TPU. It is removable and is ideal for stowing your mobile phone, car keys, or other sensitive goods. The watertight bag is secured by a strong Velcro fastener and two securing straps with hooks.
Most sizes are in stock, but allow 10 working days for delivery.
- Waterproof and breathable F4 fiber fabric
- Color-coordinated, stretch waders with two belt loops
- Adjustable, color-matched suspenders
- Integrated gravel guards with hook-on eyelets for securing to wading boot laces
- Waterproof, removable pocket
- Water-resistant main front pocket
- Various loops on the front for tools and accessories
- Integrated internal tabs for quick drying
- Neoprene feet with left and right shaped cut
- Elastic welds (E-tape)
- Made in Korea