New Simms G3 Range
G3 GUIDE™ STOCKINGFOOT WADERS
These workhorse waders have all the in-river essentials plus legendary Simms quality that won't let you down. BUY HERE
Time on the stream is time well spent. And with the G3 Guide™ Stockingfoot wader, those precious hours can be comfortable and well-ventilated. The G3 has all the in-river essentials you need, with legendary Simms durability that can stand up to heavy use in rugged conditions. Rigging a hopper-dropper combo just became a little easier with the help of a flip-out Tippet Tender®™ pocket with dual-entry zippers and Super-fly Patch® with integrated utility tabs. And numb, sore feet are a thing of the past with anatomically designed neoprene stockingfeet with a funk-fighting anti-microbial finish.
- Zippered chest pocket
- Removable Flip‐out Tippet Tender™ pocket with dual‐entry zippers
- Retractor docking station
- Zippered reach‐through micro‐fleece lined hand‐warmer chest pocket
- Super‐fly Patch® & integrated utility tabs
- Built‐in low‐profile belt loops with 2in stretch wading belt included
- Patented front & back leg seams
- Adjustable elastic 1.5in suspender with opposing YKK® buckles for waist‐high conversion
- Abrasion‐resistant built‐in Gravel Guards with boot hooks
- Anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet with anti‐microbial finish
G3 GUIDE™ WADING BOOT
A guide-quality Vibram® soled wading boot that provides the support, traction and durability you need to negotiate varied river beds and the trails that get you there day in and day out.
Time spent on the river is knowledge. And the more time you spend on the river, the more your gear needs to perform at a high level. Our G3 Guide™ Wading Boot is designed with working guides in mind. This means the support, traction and durability that 200-plus days on the river demand. The boot features big-time ankle support and an enhanced feel underfoot to help you get to hard-to-reach places. Our Rivertread® build gives you more feeling under your boot, so the unseen becomes easier to navigate without compromising on the overall support or traction of the boot. With proven durability to handle the wear and tear of hiking and wading day in and day out, the G3 Guide™ Boot gives your confidence to move across rocky river bottoms anywhere in the world.
- Waterproof nubuck leather & Lace‐to‐toe upper
- High abrasion textile with full scratch rubber rand
- Molded external TPU heel counter & heel clip
- Dual‐density midsole for shock absorption
- ESS plates for improved cleat retention & proprioception